Nu Skin Enterprises is a US based company, quoted on the New York Stock Exchange.
At Nu Skin Enterprises we are in business to be a force for good throughout the world. We accomplish this by creating and selling exceptional personal care products and nutritional supplements, providing rewarding direct sales business opportunities and supporting distributors, shareholders, consumers and employees in ways that improve their quality of life.
We offer a positive, uplifting work environment in which each person is supported in fulfilling their potential. We are a dynamic, international company with a rich diversity of cultures and nationalities represented in our staff.
Description de la fonction
As VAT Accountant, you ensure a correct and timely submission of the indirect tax related declarations, in line with local & US GAAP standards and internal audit SOX404 requirements with regular internal processes reviews and continuous improvements by automation, simplification and standardization.
* Accurate, timely reporting of VAT and Intrastat declarations and ensure compliance from a VAT perspective:
- Focus on automation, process design and training to ensure accurate and timely reporting and reduce our external consultancy expenses (Knowledge of the VAT compliance program IVAT reporting would be an asset)
- Keep track of changes in VAT landscape e.g. changes in VAT% and coordinate implementation in SAP,…
- Give assistance to Implement the SAF-T (standard audit file for tax) and real time EMEA reporting requirements
- Give assistance to work with EMEA management and global tax department to develop and implement minimum compliance requirements (NS and distributors) in respect of VAT, withholding taxes and social security
* Give assistance to coordinate internal and external audits conducted:
- To ensure timely preparation of information and samples requested by local authorities
- To act together with the VAT manager as contact person for discussions and clarifications asked by local authorities
* Customs compliance:
- Give assistance/guidance and work with the Customs coordinator to ensure the VAT requirements in respect of import and export are met.
Must have Requirements:
* Bachelor or masters degree in accounting and/or tax or similar
* Preferable prior exposure to EU VAT reporting and Rules
* Minimum of 2- 5 years experience in a similar role
* Knowledge of the VAT compliance program IVAT reporting is an asset
* Keen interest in indirect taxes and the corresponding reporting, automation and process improvements
* Excellent knowledge of English. Knowledge of Dutch is a strong plus.
* Able to work independently and in a team
* Good analytical, training and communication skills
* A good workable knowledge of SAP by preference
* Stress resistant and problem solver
* Accurate with attention to detail
* Good organizational & time management skills
An attractive Tax position in an international company