TriFinance T&S Brussel
Looking for a challenging start of your career in the world of Finance?
Our Young HUB program will match your needs!
"From motivation to value creation”. At TriFinance, people come first. Our strategy and organization are built to support contemporary professionals in their career development and personal growth. Because we believe that motivated people deliver better and faster results for our customers. We carefully select people with a self-starting MeInc® attitude. Once on board, we offer them trust and space to develop themselves, in an environment where teamwork is highly valued. We have a flat organization model, with small, entrepreneurial business units in the centre of the action.
TriFinance Young professional in Finance
Description de la fonction
TriFinance organises an intensive formation for young graduates covering all the hot topics in Finance wherein theory meets practice. Afterwards you will feel prepared for your first project at our clients. From then on, TriFinance offers you the best career guidance you could hope for, by acquiring experience in all sorts of companies through projects in different finance functions. You will work together with inspiring people and gain the confidence to launch yourself in your career. Also, you’ll get the freedom and space to take your career in your own hands. TriFinance supports you in doing this, by providing a platform to further define your career path.
For our Business Unit Transistion & Support in Zaventem, we are looking for Young Finance Professionals to start in February, September or October 2018.
The type of projects will mainly be the day-to-day activities in different areas within Finance (Accounting, Business Controlling, Financial Analysis, Reporting and Treasury) where you as consultant go ‘the extra mile’ by providing the client qualitative services and identify opportunities in their daily operations. Our clients are all different kind of middle-sized and large corporations in the region of Brussels and Flemish Brabant.
- You have a master’s or bachelor’s degree and are looking for a contemporary and motivating environment with an open and trustful corporate culture.
- You are interested in finance, like to take the initiative, and want to learn by practicing in different working environments.
- Looking for new challenges and opportunities is your second nature and you are not afraid of ‘getting your hands dirty’ while working on both operational and advisory projects.
- Furthermore, you are fluent in French and Dutch.
When joining TriFinance, you will discover a dynamic and inspiring environment full of self-development opportunities and challenging assignments. We act as your career accelerator and destination finder. How will we do this?
• By on-the-job-mentoring to assist you on your project
• By a personal experienced coach to guide your career
• By an individual training plan to develop your skills
Furthermore, you will work with enthusiastic and open minded colleagues in a knowledge sharing environment and we offer you an attractive salary package (company car, pension plan, and hospitalisation insurance included).