The Calibration & Measurement Technician will be responsible to organize his day to day activities linked to the department planification, executing tests, review data and close C&M files in order to be approved by management (tests on equipment and HVAC, temperature mappings, etc..) He/she will be assigned to various projects based on the activity of the department. Its main advantages are following: flexible, dynamic, responsive, pragmatic and rigorous.
- Experienced in metrology, equipment qualification, Temperature controlled and classified rooms (HVAC) qualification.
- Optimise the interventions and respecting the schedule.
- Adapt to changes (schedule, organisations, priorities,…).
- Analyse the situation even in case of urgency.
- Participate to coordination meetings.
- Be critical over the generated results.
- Enforce strictly the procedures and rules.
- Intransigent regarding the security.
- Flexible in its schedules following the priorities of the project.