BETTER ENERGY NEEDS YOU
Give your best to better energy and make the commitment with Total. With over 500-plus professions in 130 countries, we offer high safety and environmental standards, strong ethical values, an innovation culture and wide-ranging career development. Be part of the global team whose mission is already shared by 100,000 employees: to make energy better each and every day.
Technical Authority Inspection (M/F)
Description de la fonction
The Technical Authority Inspection defines and implements maintenance and / or inspection policy by proposing adequate process, tools, methods and resources. Ensures availability and sustainable performance of the installations. Evaluates risks and ensures quick detection of emergency situations, based on analysis of maintenance key indicators. Manages maintenance contracts and ensure consistency of action between the entity's teams and sub-contractors.
The jobholder's activities are various :
* Ensure inspection compliance with EN45004 ISO/IEC 17020 accreditation, via Inspection quality system coordination, review, update and application.
* Establish and endorse Inspection Quality policy and Inspection Quality system.
* Ensure independence and impartiality of any Inspection activities
* Define and ensure compliance with Inspection strategy
* Define and ensure compliance with Inspection objectives and associated planning.
* Manage Inspection staff and Inspection contracts
* Ensure Inspection KPI good performance and communication to relevant parts
* Provide representation to relevant Committee and User groups (beyond TOTAL and UK).
* Ensure Inspection department members authorization, training and supervision.
* Establish and manage required Inspection resources in person and budget.
* Certify WSE prepared by an Inspection multi disciplinary team.
* Ensure WSE acknowledgement by LOR Operation.
* Assess and approve new technology and Inspection equipment to be employed at LOR.
* Actively participate to major T&I REX.
* Conduct appraisals of each Inspection team member.
* Provide technical support to any of the Inspection team member
* Coordinate Inspection methods
* Coordinate Inspection and Integrity Senior Management review
* Coordinate integrity related communication outside LOR (HSE, UKAS, TOTAL Corporate...)
* Nominated as Inspection quality system Manager by the General Manager
* Nominated as Integrity Manager by the General Manager
* Technical authority for any major Inspection or integrity related issues.
* WSE endorsement
* Inform immediately General Manager about any immediate threat to integrity.
* Inform immediately General Manager about any immediate threat to Inspection quality system.
* Inform immediately HSE UK about any imminent danger.
* Promote Inspection objectives understanding into the Business team
* Inspection KPIs good performance
* Actively participate to any Inspection related audits (LOR - TOTAL - UKAS - HSE...)
Required profile :
* Minimum academic qualification of a Degree.
* Chartered/Incorporated Engineer status in an Engineering or Material or Process discipline.
* 10 years experience in petrochemical process plant, with at least 5 years in Inspection related activities.
* Up to date knowledge of EN45004 ISO/IEC 17020, UK Regulations, RBI and damage mechanisms.
* Good understanding and application of Internationally accepted Standards, and Codes of Practice.
* Knowledge of metallurgy, corrosion, welding, NDT, Testing and Process.
* Masterisation of Q.A. systems and procedures.
* Computer skills.
* Communication, Management, Leadership and budget skills.
* English - written and oral
* The possibility of taking part in projects of great scale and taking responsibilities in a group of world size, which applies the advanced technology.
* An evolution of attractive career allowing to immerse you in a new job, a new activity and a new culture.
* A continuing education. Competitive wages and a broad range of extra-legal advantages.