You will work closely with the Treasury team to perform daily treasury activities, but you will also be involved in several ad hoc treasury activities ensuring a diversified and challenging work environment. Furthermore you will assist the Tax Specialist on an operational level in the tax compliance of the Credendo entities in an international environment (mainly focussing on VAT, but also including insurance premium taxes, corporate tax and transfer pricing).Treasury
- You will perform daily treasury activities such as cash management, follow-up on performance on investments.
- You will assist in monitoring the correct application of accounting rules (BGAAP and IFRS) by the accounting department.
- You will assist in the Solvency II compliance process related to the investments.
- You will take part in ad hoc treasury-related processes and project(s).
- You will be involved in the accounting aspect of taxes in local GAAP, IFRS and Solvency II.
- You will assist in monitoring the correct application of tax rules in an international environment (mainly VAT and insurance premium taxes) by the accounting department.
- You will be involved in the transfer pricing administration related to the intercompany activities in the Credendo group.
- You will be involved in preparing or monitoring tax returns.
- You will be involved in tax audits.