Nu Skin Enterprises is a US based company, quoted on the New York Stock Exchange.
At Nu Skin Enterprises we are in business to be a force for good throughout the world. We accomplish this by creating and selling exceptional personal care products and nutritional supplements, providing rewarding direct sales business opportunities and supporting distributors, shareholders, consumers and employees in ways that improve their quality of life.
We offer a positive, uplifting work environment in which each person is supported in fulfilling their potential. We are a dynamic, international company with a rich diversity of cultures and nationalities represented in our staff.
Description de la fonction
The System Engineer works on infrastructure projects in the area's: Telecom, Server and Network.
He/She forms the link between the Business and IT departments by developing, maintaining and supporting business processes within the system(s) and functional area(s) assigned.
* Implement and maintain powerful infrastructure tools/services, for our EMEA business partners, fine-tuned and configured to the needs of the region.
o Execute small to medium scoped new developments, system enhancements and bug fixes within the assigned system(s) and area(s).
* Build reliable and stable data and voice network/equipment/services with optimal, cost-efficient routing paths.
o Maintain/Support/Develop data and voice lines
* Build a reliable and stable EMEA server park infrastructure
o Maintain/Support/Develop EMEA server park
* Efficient purchasing strategy
o Manage purchasing within budget
o Cost efficient and reliable equipment
o Ensure accurate inventory management
* High quality, timely support for our EMEA Business Partners
o Escalated issues from helpdesk
o The system engineer functions as tier 2 support
o Support and train helpdesk until they can handle basic/reoccurring issues themselves
* Teamwork and transparency
o Share knowledge with the team
o Create workload transparency via correct usage of IT workflow
o Respect correct request lifecycle, including usage of standardized documentation and approval process.
o Show flexibility and transparency in the process of prioritizing
* Bachelor in IT, or equivalent by experience
* Min 2 year in IT of which 1 year in network or infrastructures environment
* Good knowledge of Windows Server 2012, Server 2016, Microsoft products such as Active Directory modules, Exchange, System Center modules, SQL, …
* Networking experience required, Cisco ( CCNA) knowledge is mandatory.
* Phone system experience required, Avaya, Cisco UC and CCX knowledge is an asset.
* Excellent English. Any additional European language is considered a plus.
* Empathic, able to gain confidence of end-users and colleagues.
* Able to work in an international environment (different cultures, languages, currencies, tax regulations,).
* Able to coordinate time and priorities and handle scheduling conflicts.
* Able to document, investigate, analyze, summarize and troubleshoot business processes.
* Able to work flexible hours.
* Able to travel within the EMEA region + overseas to the US based headquarters.
Dynamic company in which you can grow