Stanley Black & Decker is a world-leading provider of tools and storage, commercial electronic security and engineered fastening systems, with unique growth platforms and a track record of sustained profitable growth.
Since 1843, our goal has been simple: provide tools and solutions that make life easier.
Being a part of our team means living our core values of integrity, accountability, respect, speed, stretch, vision, and boundarylessness. It means thriving in an environment of constant innovation and positive change. And it means delivering tools, services, and solutions that the world counts on when it really matters. It means maintaining the highest standards in everything you do, every day. It means embedding an environmental, social, and economic mentality into everything that we do; what we call ECOSMART™.
It also means joining a team that has been globally recognized as one of the most innovative, sustainable, and rewarding companies in the world.
Supply Chain Planner
Description de la fonction
We are looking for a Supply Chain Planner to work from any of our offices in Belgium (Diegem, Mechelen, Tessenderlo). You will place orders and manage vendors supply to ensure a 98% fill rate & meet inventory targets. You will complete performance reports and analysis as well as maintaining system parameters and data consistency.Main Responsibilities
- Place orders, manage order book. Proactively eliminate future risk and mitigate service issues.
- Daily follow-up of backlog in coordination with vendors, Logistics (DC/Transportation), Finance (payment issues) etc., ensuring Service rate is maintained at lowest logistic cost.
- Review the risk of excess and react immediately.
- Coordinate inventory moves between Distribution Centers.
- Challenge forecast inconsistencies with CFL (Customer Fulfillment Leader) and Sales teams.
- Update system and report out on availability dates for out-of-stock items.
- Review vendors’ performances to resolve issues or improve in coordination with Procurement.
- Preferably Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain, Logistics or similar
- Up to 3 years’ experience in a similar role or Supply Chain related function
- Knowledge of ERP (SAP), MRP (JDA), Excel, Access
- Passionate by Customer Satisfaction and Supply Chain
- Good analytical skills & Fact based decision making
- < >Strong Communicator - Effective Across Functions and Markets
- Fluent in English & a good level of French. Other European languages are an asset
- You will become part of a diverse team of engaged employees with a passion for excellence in pursuing great opportunities for themselves and our businesses, all around the globe.
- You will discover a world of opportunities. Our growth strategy means our portfolio is ever changing and you have an opportunity to change too by moving to different business platforms, across country, region and even the world.