Site inspection engineers are responsible for ensuring the good progress of a varied portfolio of construction projects, relating to both buildings and civil works. They work together with a team of project engineers who analyse the preparation work of the different projects.
As a junior site inspection engineer,
- you have genuine interest for implementation techniques
- you are particularly attracted by the technology of buildings and civil works
- you are also sensitive to sustainability in buildings
- you enjoy switching between innovative techniques and the traditional art of building and
- you are particularly interested by the proactive management of your clients and their projects.
You report to your line management as well as to the project engineers following the different construction projects falling under your responsibility.
You are knowledgeable in structural calculation.
You live in Belgium and will follow mainly Dutch speaking clients. As such, we expect you to be Dutch native, and fluent in French. The knowledge of other foreign languages make a plus.