ASAP Wallonie Office (Wavre)
ASAP est devenu un groupe RH de premier plan, implanté sur 80 sites en Belgique.
Recrutement et sélection, administration des salaires, outplacement, conseils socio-juridiques, les titres-services, intégration de logiciels RH… Depuis des années, ASAP est bien plus qu’un simple spécialiste de l’intérim.
ASAP se concentre sur le talent, le développement de relations à long terme et l’enrichissement continu de ses connaissances RH. Avec enthousiasme, évidemment. Car sinon, d’où viendrait le slogan « Enjoy your Job » ?
Description de la fonction
Duties and responsibilities :
- Evaluates and resolves problems of the customer to ensure their satisfaction including direct reporting
- Be ready to travel 100 nights per year
- Repair of units at PT
- Independently troubleshoot mechanical and electrical failures at an expert level
- Install the equipment at customer site (SAT);
- Training for the product range at customer site
- Develop and maintain relationship with customers
- Dealing directly with the technical queries of the customers through telephone and email
- Report common complaints of customers in order to address the situation for future reference
- Propose feedback on product development, features and functions
- Promote directly and indirectly spare parts sales
- Report to Service Manager
You have / You are...
- Knowledge of raw materials
- Knowledge to read and understand a technical drawing or specification
- Ability to analyze problems and solve problems
- Familiar with all parts of the product range as well as familiarity with electrical or mechanical procedures that
may have effect on the products
- Knowledge of reporting
- An Electrical and mechanical background
- A first experience in customer relationship
We offer you a long term contract in a brilliant and successfully Belgian company with a salary in line with your own experience and qualifications.
Available from now.