- You have a bachelor or a master in Electronics or Computer Science, you have at least 5 years of experience in designing digital IP cores, SoCs or complex FPGA based subsystems
- You have relevant experience in project management or technical lead and coaching of younger engineers
- You have an excellent knowledge and professional experience in Hardware and Software programming languages (VHDL,C/C++, ....)
- You have a good knowledge of MS Office tools
- Good analytical and problem solver, you are also curious and eager to learn new things
- With very good communication skills, you have a good knowledge of spoken and written English
- You have capabilities to work with an important level of autonomy and you are teambuilder
- Knowledge and/or experience in data security and cryptography are important advantages.
- 7 years of post-degree relevant experience
Keywords : électronique, electronical, electronics, "electronic engineer", engineering, chip, "chip design", "IP core", "project manager", "project management", design, "electronic hardware", SoC, FPGA, Asic, innovation, high tech, embedded security, VHDL, "data security", circuit, "integrated circuit", cryptography, microprocessor, semiconductor, "électronique embarquée", "design engineer", ‘IC Design"