Main activities to cover:
1. Correct and timely customers’ orders/demands handling
• Orders and pre-orders processing
• Invoicing and credit note handling
• Claims handling and follow up
• Communication (both internal and external)
2. Customer relationship
• Develop the relationship with the customers daily
• Understand fully and in-depth the client’s needs and receive their feedback to ensure customer satisfaction
• Pro-activity and anticipation of their needs
3. Process management
• Take ownership and responsibility of processes assigned
• Review the process and propose new ways to optimize it/ integrate data/ etc.
4. Internal relationship and team working
• Establish and optimize the relationship with the colleagues, from the Sales but also the other departments, to increase the service to the Customers.
• Create a special link with the Sales Manager in charge of the Customers.
• All Customer Service Assistants must be polyvalent and be able to be “back up” of the other members of the team.
5. Commercial Skills:
• Master the yearly commercial conditions
• Have an excellent knowledge of the promotions, tarifs, discount system, etc.
• Understand the customer’s needs to increase their purchase products
• Use advanced sales skills