Stanley Black & Decker is a world-leading provider of tools and storage, commercial electronic security and engineered fastening systems, with unique growth platforms and a track record of sustained profitable growth.
Since 1843, our goal has been simple: provide tools and solutions that make life easier.
Being a part of our team means living our core values of integrity, accountability, respect, speed, stretch, vision, and boundarylessness. It means thriving in an environment of constant innovation and positive change. And it means delivering tools, services, and solutions that the world counts on when it really matters. It means maintaining the highest standards in everything you do, every day. It means embedding an environmental, social, and economic mentality into everything that we do; what we call ECOSMART™.
It also means joining a team that has been globally recognized as one of the most innovative, sustainable, and rewarding companies in the world.
Description de la fonction
LOCATION: Brugge or Anderlecht
Stanley Security/ Connex has an immediate need for a Senior Accountant to be based in Brugge. You will be responsible for all accountancy activities of the Small and Medium Enterprise (SME) Business Unit of A&E Security (part of Connex).Main Responsibilities
- Timely month closing of statutory accounts for SME Business Unit
- Assisting in the statutory accounting of the Corporate & Enterprise (C&E) Business Unit
- Responsible for the overall accounting of the SME Business Unit (Balance sheet and P&L)
- Correct and timely reporting
- Preparing the annual accounts
- Responsible for external and internal financial audits
- Financial monitoring of the inventory and valuation of stock
- Back up for contracts and credit management
- Preparing financial analyses (costs, margins, balance sheet)
- Ad hoc requests
- Forecasting & budget preparation
- Bachelor in Accountancy or Applied Economics
- 5-10 years of experience in accounting and financial analyses in an international environment
- Fluent in Dutch and English, knowledge of French is a plus
- Knowledge of Navision is a plus
- Accuracy, discrete
- Leadership skills
- Autonomous, organized
- Analytical thinking
- You will become part of a diverse team of engaged employees with a passion for excellence in pursuing great opportunities for themselves and our businesses, all around the globe.
- You will discover a world of opportunities. Our growth strategy means our portfolio is ever changing and you have an opportunity to change too by moving to different business platforms, across country, region and even the world.