LIFE AT BRP
At BRP, we have a visceral connection to our consumers, one created from a shared passion for the Ultimate Ride. Our teams have a unique ability to develop market-shaping products and services that move people physically and emotionally.
Distributed throughout 107 countries, our product line-up includes Ski-Doo and Lynx snowmobiles, Sea-doo watercraft, side-by-side all terrain vehicles, Can-Am Spyder roadsters, Evinrude marine propulsion systems, marine propulsion systems and motors for Rotax karts, motorcycles, and small planes, as well as a full line-up of parts, accessories, and clothing.
Our 7 600 employees make up a big family of diverse cultures who all share a common value: innovation. Our people are passionate and qualified; by joining BRP, you will evolve at the heart of an experienced team that will welcome you with open arms.
Follow us on:
- LinkedIn @BRP
- YouTube @CommunicationsBRP
WHY JOIN THE TEAM?
- Be a part of a fast paced and challenging environment.
- Work with a team of dedicated and passionate people.
- Join the company which offers an outstanding environment that gives play to your drive for innovation and self-initiative every day.
Sales Admin Coordinator France
Description de la fonction
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure excellent customer support service to dealers/distributors, for all BRPED product line both PAC and UNIT related. Should also be able to back up on other markets when required
- Actively contribute to the sales development, sales support and distribution strategies in the area
Your main responsibilities can be described as follows:
- Assist dealers, sales force and region
- Support regional network & field/internal sales force in all wholesale and retail related matters and this in cooperation with other departments.
- Input orders in SAP in an accurate and timely manner in line with defined strategies & policies
- Accurately respond to sales team and dealer inquiries consistently with relevant information, taking into account our confidentiality policy. Use reference material as a guide (dealer binder/promotion guidelines etc)
- Active role in release and follow up of shipments & chasing of all required information.
- Execute and support promotions & special campaigns
- Provide product/services information and resolve any emerging problems that our clients might face with accuracy and efficiency. Follow up on all administrative aspects.
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution.
- Ensure a high level of customer satisfaction
- Ensure proper dealer training and development on tools put at the dealers disposal (Bossweb)
- Follow up on country specific legal documents and Owners Manuals
- Report back on sales, distribution and logistics where required.
- Act as the “voice” of the customer
- Act as the voice of the customer, serve and support them but protect BRPs interest and results
- Focus on “opportunity” mindset in the interaction with stakeholders
- Professional and pro-active commercial approach towards problem resolution
- Continuously evaluate job and business processes and suggest improvements
- Solid cost-awareness. Focus on cost reduction
- Set priorities and tackle them in sequence
- Interact with other departments
- Work closely together with the other departments in order to reduce internal leadtimes
- Work in close cooperation with third party
YOUR QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
This position is located in Ghent, Belgium.
- Min.Bachelor degree
- Customer service experience
- Fluent in French & English, good knowledge of Spanish. Any other European language is an asset.
- International business experience in customer support environment is an important asset
- Experience in automotive business is a plus
- Commercial or sales trainings followed are a major plus
- Excellent computer literacy (word/excel)
- Experience with SAP system is a big plus
- Accurate & well organized
- Commercial feeling
- Strong Customer service and results oriented
- Problem solver
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively