Playing a pivotal role in executive search and headhunting, you will have a significant impact in the appointment of critical, high profile leadership appointments. Through your strong communication, rapport building skills and quality driven approach, you will engage with high level Senior Executives and gather niche specialist market intelligence for the consulting team and clients.
As a Researcher, you will work within a team of experienced recruitment consultants and your focus will be on the candidate part of the recruitment process. This will include:
- Candidate Generation: through research and market mapping; posting adverts and managing the response; plus headhunting and other methods of candidate attraction
- Candidate Qualification: contacting candidates with desired skills and discussing their career aspirations; organizing and conducting candidate screening calls and registration interviews; conducting face-to-face interviews
- Presenting candidates to the team and outlining their suitability for open vacancies
- Assisting with interview preparation of candidates prior to them meeting clients of Robert Walters
- Identifying market trends and keeping up to date with the latest developments in the employment market.
- Proactively managing relationships with all candidates