Description de la fonction
As a Regulatory Affairs Specialist for 26 markets across the EMEA region, you will be a part of a growing team, interacting with other departments.
You will assist the regulatory affairs department in ensuring compliance of Nu Skin with relevant national and EU product compliance regulations in the field of cosmetics, including but not limited to claims, labeling, formulation and product registration/notification requirements for countries and product categories.
Within this function your main tasks will be to:
Assist with the compliance review of formula concepts to determine ingredient acceptability, product classification, permissible claims and potential sales restrictions for countries and product categories.
Effectively communicate with US Corporate Regulatory Specialists, Regional Project Manager, attorneys, consultants, and other departments on a daily basis with regard to regulatory aspects during the full product lifecycle.
Review product packaging content and product information for compliance with national laws.
Help to obtain product registrations, notifications and certifications by requesting, preparing, and submitting to government authorities and third-parties data from various company sources.
Assist the Regulatory Affairs department in responding to inquiries from government authorities by requesting, preparing, and submitting technical and non-technical data from various company sources.
Keep up to date with developments in regulatory compliance for countries and product categories
* A Scientific Degree
* Understanding of the regulatory environment in Europe for cosmetic products is an asset
* Clear and concise oral and written communication skills in English, additional language skills are a plus
* You possess strong organizational skills and you are able to multitask
* You have an eye for detail
* You work very secure and focused
* You are proactive and able to work autonomously
* You are a team player
* You are solution minded, able to systematically analyze problems and propose adequate and creative solutions
An attractive experience in an international company