Main responsibilitiesSelection & Recruitment
Manage the complete recruitment process for various business units, from intake with the Hiring
Manager of the company the project coordinator is working for, to the actual contract signing phase:
Job Coaching &Talent Development
- Analyze the recruitment requests and define the most efficient recruitment process closely with project coordinator.
- Publish the vacancies internally and/or externally.
- Search, (phone)screen and evaluate CV’s in a restricted time.
- Conducting competency based interviews, and / or assessments, using approved testing and assessment programs.
- Produce clear interview reports.
- Conduct constructive feedback sessions.
- Prepare and propose job offers in collaboration with the project coordinator.
- Coordinate the contract signing phase.
- Use candidate tracking systems and reporting tools in order to monitor the recruitment missions and delivered quality and to look for continuous improvement.
- Build and maintain a thorough knowledge of the customers environment (organization, staffing needs, profiles, managers and expertise).
- Work in close collaboration with the client on the fulfilment of the open positions.
- Take initiatives to feed the candidate pipeline.
- Screen and evaluate candidates & produce candidate reports.
- Propose valid candidates to client and follow up.
- Take part in client evaluation meetings.
- Developing effective job coaching and employment plans.
- Communicating with benchers to understand their goals and ambitions.
- Assisting benchers to discover and overcome their personal barriers and set goals.
- Manage small outsourcing projects.
- Operating as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your customers.
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
- Overseeing customer account management, including negotiating contracts and agreements to maximize profit.
- Follow-up with ambassadors: people management, set up monthly meetings, evaluations, … .