This position of Quality Assurance Officer is part of the Operational team and reports to the head of quality.
You"re responsible for managing quality aspect related to the operations (production, control, storage and distribution).
As QA Officer, you will be responsible for :
· Review/approval of the documentation related to the operations ;
· Review batch records to support QP release of finished products ;
· Ensure the QA release of raw material and packaging material ;
· Management of deviation, CAPA, OOS, CC... related to the operations ;
· Manage supplier relationship and associated documentation (SQA) ;
· Actively participate in continuous process improvement and own quality SOPs ;
· Ensure compliance with GMP and good documentation practices as well as with internal standards (SOP) ;
· Prepare training support and provide training related to quality topics ;
· Ensure critical topics are adequately and timely escalated to higher management ;
· Performs internal audits, shop-floor visits ;
· Collect and treat the information required for PQR and management review (KPI) ;
· Contributes to local and/or transversal improvement projects to ensure the compliance level is maintained.