Jobmatch. Notre nom résume bien ce que nous faisons.
Chaque jour, nos consultants se plient en quatre pour trouver l'accord parfait entre les candidats et les entreprises. Cela demande du savoir-faire.
Notre approche individuelle, notre passion et notre souci de la qualité débouchent sur une relation professionnelle à long terme solide, tant avec nos clients qu'avec nos intérimaires.
Public Relation Officer FR/NL/EN
Description de la fonction
Our client works with several PR agencies in order to communicate in its main European
markets. The main objective is to create and maintain brand awareness but also educate the
market on the advantages of buying at an online pharmacy. Newpharma communicates towards
press oriented to both B2C and B2B.
For this function, you will:
· Develop a communication plan strategy
· Plan, develop and implement PR actions
· Commission or undertake relevant market researches
· Prepare and proofread the press releases received from the agencies
· Prepare the press materials needed for each action (such as infographics, PowerPoint,
content on our website, etc.)
· Coordinate communication with the PR agencies
· Address enquiries from media and other parties
· Manage schedules and appointments
· Track media coverage
· Perform reporting on statistics
We would be glad to work with you in our Liège (Wandre) offices.
· Graduated in communications and/or journalism (College or University Graduate)
· At least 2-3 years of experience in a similar job (experience with media and/or PR agencies
· FR Native, with good NL+EN oral and written communication skills. Basic knowledge of
German is very welcome.
· Good skills in copywriting and editing
· Creative mind
· Perfect spelling and rigor (close attention to details)
· Good organizational and multi-tasking skills
· Good communication skills
· Flexibility (in terms of schedule)
· Ability to evolve in a “just-in-time” and fast-moving environment
· Eager to learn
· Good team player
· A competitive salary
· A fascinating experience in a fast growing company that works with successful ecommerce websites
· A stimulating and informal working atmosphere in a young and dynamic team