As a PROJECT LEAD you will focus on the management of investment projects for the design, the construction and the commissioning from technical equipment and buildings for a pharmaceutical production site.
You will lead the project team to achieve the defined project deliverables.
- You clarify tasks and you are a project problem solver
- You support the project team and assure stability in project execution.
- You lead the team through the different phases (scope, layout, preliminary/detailed design, execution, verification, hand over).
- You drive the decision making process.
As a PROJECT LEAD
you ensure a positive team spirit and enthusiasm in the project team. You also guarantee good PM practices and tools (schedule, budget control, issues, decisions, reporting, stakeholder management, …). You define the project roles in relation to timeline, workload and required knowledge / skills.
You also ensure clear communication:
- Clear communication within the project team incl clear roles and responsibilities
- Feedback to resource manager/lead engineer: execution and workload of project resources
- Feedback to program manager and coordination teams: project management process and project progress and results