As a PROJECT ENGINEER you will be responsible for the coordination of small CAPEX investments of lab equipment.
You will have different responsibilities:
- discuss assigned request with CBS LabOps personnel responsible for CAPEX (LabOps will function as gatekeeper to ensure only approved requests are executed).
- Verify equipment (requirements) with end-user
- Coordination of ordering process, provided that JPNV personnel is solely responsible for negotiating all purchase orders (coordinator can ask JPNV procurement to negotiate).
- Coordination of pre-installation preparations, i.e. evaluate space in lab, arrange moving team, plan visit supplier for removal old instrument if necessary, provided that end-user is solely responsible for decontaminating all equipment
- Installation follow up and handover to end-user
- Finalize required administrative steps: LOWT SharePoint, Ariba, eSTREAM
- Closure of request incl. feedback to CAPEX responsible CBS LabOps
A playbook describing all different steps of the process will be made available as to ensure that all required steps and necessary administration are adhered to. Availibility of LabOps CAPEX responsible to provide additional information will be arranged for.