Stanley Black & Decker is a world-leading provider of tools and storage, commercial electronic security and engineered fastening systems, with unique growth platforms and a track record of sustained profitable growth.
Since 1843, our goal has been simple: provide tools and solutions that make life easier.
Being a part of our team means living our core values of integrity, accountability, respect, speed, stretch, vision, and boundarylessness. It means thriving in an environment of constant innovation and positive change. And it means delivering tools, services, and solutions that the world counts on when it really matters. It means maintaining the highest standards in everything you do, every day. It means embedding an environmental, social, and economic mentality into everything that we do; what we call ECOSMART™.
It also means joining a team that has been globally recognized as one of the most innovative, sustainable, and rewarding companies in the world.
Product Marketeer Benelux
Description de la fonction
For our offices in Mechelen, Belgium, Stanley Black & Decker has an immediate need for a Product Marketeer Benelux. You will have strategic and operational responsibility in terms of product portfolio management for one or more product groups.Main Responsibilities
- Strategical ownership: you define the local hand tools portfolio;
- You ensure that the local product strategy is aligned with the international stakeholders of Stanley Black & Decker and that it’s being executed in a consistent way in the Benelux market;
- You manage and control budgets, sales growth and SGM%;
- You identify whitespace potential and the plan to fill it;
- Operational ownership: the complete go-to market roll out (4P’s) of several hand tools product groups;
- You participate actively in training events and customer presentations in a commercial and impactful manner;
- The main brands consist of Stanley, Stanley FatMax, Irwin for the DIY (Do It Yourself) and construction channel;
- You support and challenge the Product Marketing Manager Hand tools;
- You work proactively with the SBD European product managers, the Benelux sales stakeholders and your fellow marketing colleagues.
- Education: Bachelor Marketing
- Ideally, you have 5 years’ experience in a similar Product Marketing role.
- A high level of ownership is crucial: you deliver projects from A to Z.
- Commercial awareness - understanding of the dynamics of the professional tools market, the impact of decisions and the needs of our key retailers and end users.
- Excellent & adaptable communication skills. Proactively communicates at all levels internally and externally
- Flexible, hands-on, autonomous
- Languages: Fluent in Dutch, English and French
- Attractive salary with benefits;
- GSM + subscription;
- Hospitalization insurance DKV for you and your family;
- Company pension plan;
- Life insurance;
- Invalidity insurance;
- Fix internet subscription;
- Meal vouchers of 8,00€;
- Career opportunities in an international company;