Luminus Business offers energy solutions to small andlarge companies, industries and public entities to help them to face theirenergy challenges. Our aim is to help our B2B customers to manage their energy,save their energy through better energy efficiency and secure their energy byensuring the quality and safety standards of their energy facilities.
To further develop those solutions, we are looking for aproduct manager services. The product manager is responsible for the integrationor the development of new services (non commodity) that Luminus wants toprovide to its B2B customers. He/She will standardize and implement thoseproducts together with our partners and organize their launch on the market.Liste de tâches
- Developing, implementing and revising the operational roadmap for itsproduct portfolio to support company objectives & marketing priorities.
- Integrate products solutions of our partners into the EDF Luminus portfolioof services by identifying all stakeholders/partners needed to build up acooperative relationship in order to assemble, refine and prioritize thebusiness deployment.
- Together with our partners (internal or external), define and integrate newsolutions according to expected user outcome and business value. Contribute tobuild a detailed business case.
- Create & maintain clear structured, comprehensible and complete productdesign & documentation (Product description, Offering templates, contracts,Lead Qualification documents, process flows, SLA, pricing,…).
- Keep track of own workload, correctly estimates delivery times and reporttimely on these in order to stay align with the planned product roadmap.
- Contribute to build all marketing collateral needed to help the sales tosell the products in the go to market stage.
- Organize the product training for the sales.
- Manage the product life cycle of the existing products. Follow-up onprocesses and quality, customer experience, product updates and improvements.
- Together with the market analyst, provide appropriate reporting and KPI’sand closely monitor the market and the competition.
- Propose, initiate, build up and follow lead generation campaigns in orderto grow our market penetration in collaboration with the different stakeholders.