Pharmacist - Qualified Person
You like to supervise the batch review and release ? You want to be in charge of the QP procedures ? The pharmaceutical field passionate you ?
You are the future Qualified Person of our client !
Our client, based in Hainaut, provides a large range of services to pharmaceuticals companies.
- Manage the system of batch review and release
- Release products according to the procedure (QP confirmation and certification)
- Review and approve the deviation reports and incoming complaints
- Verify the documents of conformity and the packaging of commercial products according to the procedure
- Verify the additional labeling according to the procedures for clinical trial supply
- Ensure that the activities enter within the scope of the current authorization 860 (H and IMP) of the company
- Ensure a regulatory monitoring of GMP and GDP standards and regulations and approve GxP suppliers
- Manage the Product Quality Review's system, the recall procedure and the quality agreement procedure
- Manage the counterfeiting process and procedure
- Be a member of the CC board to assess change request
- Participate to Quality Meetings (internal and external) and to Customers audit when needed