As an Office Manager you will be responsible for the following tasks:
Office Management Brussels :
- Coordination of appointments and management of the team schedule;
- Organization of internal & external meetings;
- Distribution of daily correspondence (e-mails, postal mail, etc.);
- Handling of confidential documents;
- Correspondence with Vendors / Customers in German, English and French;
- Organization of team and office events;
- General Administration ("corporate housekeeping");
- Account Payable (vendor) Invoicing;
- Administration Expenses Employees ;
- Support HR department with payroll system.
Coordination of FACILITY MANAGEMENT
- Office insurances;
- Single point of contact landlord and building concierge;
- Coordination safety requirements;
- coordination cleaning staff;
- Office spatial organization (office spatial extension + new furniture).
Coordination of OFFICE SUPPLY including IT and Communication requirements;
- Single point of contact for Internet and Telephone, including problem solving;
- Purchase office material (office equipment, refreshments, …).
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: