KPMG is one of the world's leading international networks of service organizations in the fields of Audit, Tax, Advisory and Accounting, with more than 138,000 professionals in 150 countries worldwide. In Belgium, we employ more than 1000 people, spread over seven offices: Brussels, Antwerp, Ghent, Hasselt, Kortrijk, Liège and Louvain-la-Neuve.
Description de la fonction
To support our team we are looking to hire a Management Assistant. Your tasks will included:
- Electronic agenda management;
- Making appointments, organizing meetings;
- Handling (electronic) correspondence;
- Designing presentations;
- Collecting information from traditional and electronic media;
- Answering internal and external phone calls;
- Ensuring that all data regarding our clients are kept up-to-date, based upon the information you receive from our Managers;
- Organizing seminars and sending mailings to our clients;
- Creating statistics;
- Various administrative tasks.
You hold a bachelor's degree in Office Management, a Master's degree in Languages or have an equivalent in experience; Experience in a similar position is a plus;
- You have an excellent spoken and written knowledge of Dutch, French and English;
- You manage MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook) and the Internet;
- Your organisational skills, motivation and flexibility are your prime qualifications for a successful approach to this fascinating job;
- You work precisely and meticulously;
- You are figure minded.