LOCATION: OPENPurpose of the position
The objective for the Learning and Development Manager is to develop, implement and actively deliver training and development programs across the region to achieve the success of the Global Tools & Storage organization (GTS) in Europe, Australia and New-Zealand (EANZ).
This role will elaborate on existing and new training and development (T&D) initiatives, is responsible for the launches and roll out of different programs and acts as an internal trainer him/herself. To follow up on our different Learning and Development Initiatives, the L&D Manager will hold KPI’s and an accurate tracking system.Main Responsibilities
- Develop New Training Programs in line with our strategic development needs.
- Review and Modify Existing Programs to guarantee meeting our strategic development and business needs.
- Actively seek for new and better opportunities around training and development, including optimizing our channels and learning methods in the most cost and time efficient way.
- Implement the different T&D programs across the region by building understanding and knowledge of our T&D curriculum in the entire HR community.
- Organize training initiatives across the region in line with budget and investment requirements.
- Be an internal trainer, facilitator, coach and mentor by delivering the different T&D programs yourself.
- Set up performance assisting evaluations like 360 degree feedback and personal assessments.
- Manage external partnerships with Training institutes and assessment centres.
- Organize and deliver Train the Trainer sessions where appropriate to accelerate roll-out of internal programs and actively follow-up on deliveries.
- Keep track records of training, coaching and mentoring activities.
- Continuously evaluate our initiatives by performing follow up surveys and conversations.
- Successful execution of all assigned activities in a cost and time efficient way.
- Accuracy of T&D track records and coaching and mentoring initiatives.
- Number of delivered trainings by internal trainers.
- Design of development plans to support results and organizational development and drive succession planning, retention, HiPo development and international mobility.
- Strengthen the relationship & service between Talent Management, HR & the business through delivering real value business focused initiatives.
- Making our Training curriculum market competitive with modern learning methods.
- Alignment of our T&D Curriculum with our Regional needs.