The applicant must hold a bachelor degree (or the equivalent) in a life science discipline such as biology, medical biology or biochemistry/biotechnology. The applicant must have a minimum of 5 years in a similar position. Experience in working in a Quality environment is an asset.
The applicant must :
- Be meticulous, thorough and proactive;
- Demonstrate excellent organizational skills;
- Demonstrate schedule adaptability and flexibility.
- Be willing to actively participate to the generation, the implementation and the continuous improvement of laboratory processes.
- Be willing to work in a Quality environment (ISO15189, GCLP, GMP) and apply good documentation procedures (GDP).
- Be functional in French and English (spoken and written).
Key words: Laboratory Coordinator, biology, biologie, immunology, immunologie, labo, culture cellulaire