Profile Group is a premium Selection and Recruitment company that has been helping candidates in their job search for over 20 years. Working with a wide variety of companies, we provide candidates with a high-quality service that helps both in the application process and improving the various skills required to succeed in interviews.
We are currently looking for a SALES TRAINEE for one of our client - one of the strongest brands in the global building material sector with manufacturing companies in 11 countries and sales companies in just under 40 countries.
Description de la fonction
As a SALES TRAINEE you will be part of an international sales program in order to grow up to a sales position within the group.
Through a 2-years traineeship program, you will:
- Follow different international trainings (product, sales and communication) giving you the opportunity to discover the products, learn the sales approach, develop your sales and communication skills
- Give support to generate and qualify leads for the sales force
- Provide material for customers visits and other sales activities
- Take part to customer visits together with the Project Managers
- Organize several marketing activities (events, exhibitions, ...)
- Contribute to the development and update of the website
- Collaborate with the project management team to optimize the value proposition for professional target groups and end users
- Travel abroad (EU) as part of your job
You ideally hold a degree in sales or economics or in constructionYou have some interest in the construction sector (interior design)You are fluent in French, Dutch and EnglishYou are an organized and analytical personYou are market and customer orientedYou are results drivenYou have good sales and communication skills that you want to develop
An attractive salaryA very pleasant and dynamic team atmosphereA 2-years traineeship program in an international environmentThe possibility to develop your personal and professional skills and competenciesBeing part of a new growing business within a strong group