Description de la fonction
Roles and Responsibilities
You are of vital importance to the optimal functioning of our Managers', Directors' and Partners' secretariats.
At the audit
department, you will:
- Handle email correspondence;
- Be responsible for the agenda management of several people;
- Make national & international travel arrangements for the team;
- Act as a first point of contact for internal staff and external callers;
- Help where necessary with the lay-out and printing of client reports, proposals and presentations;
- Provide general administrative (training) support;
- Manage the CRM database;
- Collaborate with other Management Assistants in areas that require joint effort.
At KPMG you are appreciated for your professional skills and qualities. Surrounded by a strong team spirit in an international and dynamic work environment, you will find the knowledge that is enriching for your career.
Besides a competitive remuneration package, we offer you a great number of extra-legal advantages such as flexible working hours, 24 vacation days, meal vouchers, laptop, group & hospitalization insurance, as well as the support and possibilities for your professional development in our organization.