As Junior Commercial Controller you will support the Performance Controller and the Sales Team by reporting margin of Benelux markets. You will also be responsible for:
Budgeting and Forecasting / Customer Planning process:
- Participating actively to the construction of the budget and forecast in close collaboration with the commercial organization;
- Performing routine analysis on financial statements;
- Preparing the Commercial Profit & Loss (by SKU).
Actual Monthly Closing:
- Preparing the Net sales monthly closing and Gross margin value chain simulation;
- Presenting the Monthly closing and support the Business in understanding trends and tacking decisions;
- Analysing the promotion ROI and Customer profitability.
Annual trade agreements reconciliation
- Supporting the sales teams by analysing, evaluating and reporting annual trade agreements with customers;
- Collaborating to the preparation of the four-monthly check and alignment on C&D;
- Supporting the preparation of the Annual Audit requests.
Innovation, profitability improvement and de-complexity:
- Checking new SKUs' profitability and prepare P&L with Marketing and Sales departments;
- Following Group process for new products creation;
- Improving proposal on existing SKU portfolio.
Database management and integrity of data within the reporting systems
- Knowledge of Oracle Essbase;
- Knowledge of Oracle Hyperion Financial Management;
- You are familiar with SAP CRM tools;
- You are also familiar with SAP BPC.
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: