Stanley Black & Decker is a world-leading provider of tools and storage, commercial electronic security and engineered fastening systems, with unique growth platforms and a track record of sustained profitable growth.
Since 1843, our goal has been simple: provide tools and solutions that make life easier.
Being a part of our team means living our core values of integrity, accountability, respect, speed, stretch, vision, and boundarylessness. It means thriving in an environment of constant innovation and positive change. And it means delivering tools, services, and solutions that the world counts on when it really matters. It means maintaining the highest standards in everything you do, every day. It means embedding an environmental, social, and economic mentality into everything that we do; what we call ECOSMART™.
It also means joining a team that has been globally recognized as one of the most innovative, sustainable, and rewarding companies in the world.
Junior Brand Marketing Manager Benelux
Description de la fonction
For our offices in Mechelen, Belgium, Stanley Black & Decker has an immediate need for a Junior Brand Marketing Manager Benelux. The objective is to create a connection between our products and end users through brand communication. He/she builds loyalty to ensure continued purchase and use of our products with market share growth as main objective. He/she has strategic and operational responsibility in terms of brand communication, for one or more product groups. He/she continuously aims at positive development of the annual turnover and the overall profitability of the Business. A hands-on mentality is a must.Main Responsibilities
- Strategic and operational management of the STANLEY and FACOM Brand for the Construction, Industrial, Automotive and DIY (Do It Yourself) Channel.
- You continually enhance brand image and increase brand awareness.
- You develop regional brand communication plans and strategy.
- You work closely with SBD European Marketing Organization (EMO) to guarantee brand communication alignment.
- You participate in regional and Benelux product launches and training events.
- You develop and maintain different information carriers. For example specific brand related print and digital content for websites
- As a stakeholder, you drive and support social media plans, PR, sales folders, campaigns, Customer specific product promotions, sponsorships, European promotion activities and national trade shows together with Product-, PR-, Event- and Trade- Marketing Managers
- You participate in budget planning, strategic plans, investment plans and promotion budget-compliance.
- We expect you to challenge our marketing plan, its preparation and its execution.
- You drive POS and print optimizations.
- You ensure that the local brand strategy is aligned with the international stakeholders of Stanley Black & Decker and that it’s being executed in a consistent way in the BNLX market.
- You ensure high brand visibility at end user level
- You ensure an optimal internal communication about the current brand activities.
- You ensure that all commercialisation and brand materials, including presentations and relevant products, are presented in the best way to sales and our customers.
- You maintain a close relationship with sales and marketing.
- You achieve targets defined in the operating plan.
- You drive growth plans.
- You identify brand awareness potentials and share the plan how to get them on board including ROI overview.
- Education: Bachelor Marketing
- You have at least two years’ experience in a similar role.
- Sales background or equal knowledge of general Industry.
- Commercial awareness - understanding of the dynamics of the professional tools market, the impact of decisions and the needs of our key retailers and end users.
- Excellent & adaptable communication skills. Proactively communicates at all levels internally and externally, local markets, product managers and outside agencies. Is persuasive in ability to ‘sell ideas’ and promotes benefits to others within the organisation.
- Flexible, hands-on, autonomous
- A valid driver’s license.
- Languages: English and Dutch: excellent working proficiency – speaking and writing. French: speaking proficiency is an added value.
Why join us?
- You will become part of a diverse team of engaged employees with a passion for excellence in pursuing great opportunities for themselves and our businesses, all around the globe.
- You will discover a world of opportunities. Our growth strategy means our portfolio is ever changing and you have an opportunity to change too by moving to different business platforms, across country, region and even the world.