The Director IT Integration & Service Management leads the delivery of infrastructure services and is responsible for operational and service management processes to ensure quality, efficiency and agility goals are achieved.
The Director IT Integration & Service Management pprovides Service desk & Infrastructure services and owns the Service process (ITIL).Liste de tâches
1. Provides Service desk & Infrastructure services and owns the Service process (ITIL).
2. Is accountable for the totality of the IT service integration and management within EDF Luminus :
- IT infrastructure services : Effective and efficient delivery of all third-party and internally managed IT infrastructure services (data-centre, WAN, LAN) used to support all business processes within EDF Luminus.
- IT service management : accountable for incident management, problem management, change management, release management, service catalogue, E2E monitoring, job scheduling, release management and configuration management
- Service Desk management: supporting internal users across all departments. Escalation for internal users relating to Service Desk issues
3. Provides first, second, and third line support in the infrastructure area
4. Supervises all IT environments along the migration chain
5. Ensures continuity of IT (disaster recovery plan and site)
6. Is the contract owner for Strategic Partners or outsourcing contract within the Integration & Service Management Domain
7. Executes the sourcing strategy (delivery model) and is responsible for the resource management of the team
8. Actively pursues TCO reduction initiatives.
9. Prepares and manages the Service Management and Integration budget
10. Is accountable for all aspects of people management for Service Management and Integration employees