Digital disruption is more than only a technology shift. We not only believe in a digital economy, we execute a digital strategy. Therefor we are looking for an IT Digital Manager improving our Dynamic Technology Communication platform to support our business in offering our customers in unique and innovative solutions.
The IT DIGITAL Domain Manager leads and manages a dynamic and energetic IT DIGITAL Domain team with a big vision and drives the migration of the legacy application development and maintenance model into a true DevOps pipeline by working in an agile environment.
The IT DIGITAL Domain Manager is Accountable for the overall solution including design, build and sustain (maintenance & operations) of all application services developed and/or procured by EDF Luminus in the field of IT DIGITAL.
This includes budget, cost and staff management, while being instrumental to influence operation strategies with other domain leaders and business leaders.Liste de tâches
The IT IT DIGITAL Domain Manager:
- Manages the change of the DevOps team from the legacy application development and maintenance model into a true DevOps pipeline, where necessary in alignment with other domains within or across BU.
- Drives and define technology objectives and recommend industry-leading solutions to support business needs. Identifies technology solutions to support business growth and productivity in the DIGITAL domain.
- Develops (IT change projects: supervise design, build and test activities), operates and maintains all EDF Luminus IT DIGITAL domain applications (from websites to CRM platforms including specific Utility APS) and ensures business continuity. Ensures (accountable for):
- successful project delivery by managing:
- a ‘forecast to realization’ project and product rolling planning in line with the overall release planning
- alignment between business requirements and solution design
- compliancy of projects/applications with overall architecture guidelines & policies
- resource capacity (people, environments,…) and budget to implement and support the solutions
- Quality (taking code ownership, long-term operability and knowledge continuity)
- Security standards (access, data, communication,…) on both applications and information
- Synched release management and integration orchestration across BU Devops and other BU’s.
- the delivery of continuous improvements (corrective maintenance and small evolutions both on business processes supported by IT solutions as on the IT solutions itself) to keep the domain portfolio sustainable
- Continues operational availability and ability to perform business continuity:
- Ensure first, second and third line support for IT applications in the domain
- Monitors the availability and performance of the production environments of the IT DIGITAL domain
- Reports and ensures follow up of quality issues (KPI’s)
- Manages the execution and SLA contractual terms and condition for strategic partners and/or preferred (PSL) suppliers
- Builds a Service Catalogue with corresponding SLA’s
- Executes the sourcing strategy (delivery model) and is responsible for the resource management of the team
- Actively pursues TCO reduction initiatives by improving efficiency on licenses management, ticketing, etc.
- Prepares and manages the IT DIGITAL budget
- Accountable for the Performance management of the people with your domain