VYNCKE is a dynamic, family owned company that, since the start in 1912, has grown to a global player in the sector of clean energy technology : more precisely the development and construction of customized waste to energy installations.
Worldwide more than 330 Vynckeneers are stationed in their offices in Brazil, Belgium, Germany, Czech Republic, India, China, Thailand and Malaysia.
Thanks to more than 4.000 satisfied customers all over the world, a well-lined order book and the loyal commitment of the enthusiastic Vynckeneers, they maintain a stable position in the market. This allows them to offer excellent job security.
International Sales Engineer
Description de la fonction
For our client, Vyncke, we are looking for a Project Sales Manager with the purpose to relocate or to travel intensively.
You analyze the global demands and identify and prioritize potential markets and clients. You select and evaluate new projects according to the global and regional sales strategy. To fulfill the customer needs and realise winning solutions you communicate and work together with the operational, technical and research team. You prepare project sales proposals, generate, negotiate and secure new project orders to meet your assigned sales targets. In order to maintain the relationship with your clients you communicate with them during the entire sales process. You initiate contacts and build close business relationships with a wide range of prospects and current clients and in different industries worldwide. Finally you organise internal reporting on market opportunities and client meetings.
- You have a master degree in (technical) engineering and you have experience in sales and business development. You worked min. 5 years in a technical B2B environment and are willing to travel frequently (50%). Experience in the wood, agri- and food industries is a plus.
- Your have strong communication skills. You can easily convince others and are confident and mature in your negotiations. You see difficult situations and complex problems as a challenge.
- Working together with clients and other departments gives you satisfaction and your approach is tactful. Your are an real entrepreneur.
- You can speak English and Dutch fluently and expressing yourself in other languages is a real asset.
- Having the possibility to relocate after a solid training period in Harelbeke (min.1 year) is a strong plus.
Are you a real team player, do you enjoy responsibility and taking initiative, are you willing to travel and do you have an open international mindset ? Then you could be one of the new Vynckeneers. You take part in the growth of a dynamic company, with focus on alignment, ambition and authenticity. Vyncke offers you an competitive salary package.