As HR & Change Management Coordinator, you provide HR and Change Management Support within the Center of Excellence and broader Program Aurora ERP team.
- You assist with all internal and external HR related inquiries or requests
- You assist with new employees/contractors hiring processes: launch at recruiting agencies, coordinate interviews, prepare job offers and contractual documents
- You ensure proper onboarding and induction process for new employees/consultants in the team
- You coordinate relocation files with the external relocation partner for employees recruited outside Belgium
- You provide practical day-to-day support to these relocated employees
- You explain company policies and benefits and facilitate all HR processes
Change Management Support
For this combination role, we would love to connect and meet individuals who are Strategic, Creative, Collaborative, Empathetic and believe in the power of change to create new ways of working.
- You coordinate Change Management activities, e.g. shaping communication, support the management of the Change Network, and specialize in Change Management by executing Engagement and Communications and Learning Plan to support the adoption of Microsoft Dynamics 365
- You build expertise in managing Change in a Human Centered Way
- You collaborate across functions and locations
- You support and engage the Program Team and key stakeholders; draft local stakeholder engagement presentations, created together with the Change Lead
- You prepare and execute change network meetings together with the Change Management Lead
- You assist with the Change Impact capturing and analysis
- You expand your network and meet new people to learn
- You support business travel arrangements, including travel booking according to the company travel policy and at minimal cost, and submission of related expenses reports for the assigned employees. You support visa requests when required.
- You organize and facilitate in-house or external team meetings and events