We have an opening for an enthusiast Computer Technician with hands-on experience in PC diagnostics, repairs, rebuilds, refurbishment and field service.
The primary focus of the position is providing PC Support for internal clients (business) on their PC's, laptops, mobile devices, video conference equipment and printers.
Generally, you will spend your time assisting people with issues arising from everyday computer use. You might also do field work at our other locations based on projects or maintenance tasks.
Additional duties may be assigned and flexibility and customer service focus are the key attributes for success.
- Respond to customer requests for assistance.
- Manage / resolve helpdesk tickets.
- Commission new Laptops / PC's.
- Diagnose, repair, rebuild, and refurbish PCs, laptops, monitors, and other IT equipment.
- Create images and prepare new computers or restage used ones.
- Successfully complete assignments on projects or maintenance activities.
- Part of your focus is field work and projects for our sites. From time to time, you may be assigned to projects or maintenance activities that occur at another location in Belgium.