We are looking for a leader of our Data Sciences team
. The data sciences team works closely together with the market research teams and helps answering key client questions.
OUR NEW HEAD OF DATA SCIENCES:
- Leads a team of two to four data scientists, and is responsible for the management and recruitment of data sciences staff for our growing business.
- Is able to partner with our market researchers and (blue chip) clients as a trusted advisor. Key area’s of responsibility are market research designs and applying statistical analysis to research and other data sources with the objective to help deliver with impact to our clients.
- Is responsible for innovation in our data sciences team, and the development of delivery tools. Connects with the international Ipsos Data Sciences team to bring the latest innovations to Belgium.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
You will be responsible for:
- Developing our expertise on analyses using multiple and diverse data sources
- Conducting diverse advanced statistical analyses on market research data.
Techniques include segmentation, conjoint (choice behavior), regression techniques, modelling, data mining, text mining, data fusion, …
- Consulting the research teams with methodological advice and support to interpret analyses
- Automation of tools for frequent analyses, for internal and external use
- Developing new algorithms for statistical analyses
- Internal training for research teams
- Contribute to business development in data sciences.