The role of the Supply Chain Planner is to ensure product availability at optimal customer service, e2e inventory and supply chain cost, in alignment with short term business value expectation. The supply chain planner works as an integrator along the value chain by effectively managing trade-offs in multiple planning horizons (operational, tactical, strategic)
The work involves close cooperation and a broad network of contacts within the company. You continuously monitor the flow, inform stakeholders and take proactive counter measure to ensure that agreed targets are met.
- Plan, monitor and deploy stock levels for your assortment to ensure optimal product availability ;
- Manage master data related to planning in relevant systems ;
- Analyse capacity and master plan together with Supply source, ensure the demand and supply plans are balanced in the optimal way ;
- Analyse and report performance of the supply chain ;
- Contribute actively to the Supply Chain Planning Team"s objective and shared responsibilities ;
- Develop knowledge and get engaged in continuous improvement programs ;
- Represent Supply Chain Planning within projects ;
- Give expertise in supply chain design, implementation of new product launches and new markets entries to ensure optimal time to market and product availability for product portofolio.