To reinforce the Functional Analysis team within IT Department, we are looking for a Medior/Senior Functional Analyst. This person will join an existing team of 4 Functional Analysts and will be assigned to new projects in relation with our partners in several activity sectors such as automotive, insurance, banking, retail, telco, ...
You will be in charge of translating business requirements into functional ones, assist in coordinating the tests returns (defects) towards the development teams, documenting the processes and change requests following AC standards.
Are you ready to new challenges,curious and innovative? Are you a good communicator and team player? You will ensure the liaison between PMO and IT.
- Analyse business requirements to understand the business needs and to determine how systems and applications can best functionally fulfil those needs
- Translate Business requirements into functional requirements and/or user stories for IT and/or external partner
- Challenge IT and/or external partner proposed solution and/or any other technical solutions to ensure that the final solution fits the business needs
- Work closely with the development team to assure the delivery of the proper solution
- Participate to project planning, risks management and change requests assessment including effort estimation
- Assist the Project Management Team to ensure that documented requirements and corresponding use cases / process flows can be easily translated into test plans and test cases, and ensure that the testing process covers all identified scenarios and use cases
- Contribute to the test scenarios, prepare test data and assist the Test manager along the test execution
- Report progress to Project Manager