Our client located in Brussels and active in the banking sector is reegineering its core banking systems (CBR) and processes and is therefore looking for a Change and Communication Manager:
Main responsibilities of the team consisting of program managers, PMO's, an end-to-end release manager and the change manager, are:
* Coordinate possible vendor selection processes (RFP, PoC, negotiation, contracting), in collaboration with business, IT, Purchase and Legal;
* Organise and coordinate thebusiness and IT activities of the CBR Program, both in planning, design and implementation, in a way that supports and strengthens the Agile Delivery Model;
* Coordinate and align with vendors and third parties throughout the CBR Program, including a common program reporting, roadmap, and release planning;
* Provide PMO support and Program Managers for the different Program Stream, as well as an End-to-End Test and Release Manager;
* Manage change and internal communication;
* Manage Program Risks in a (pro)active manner, and facilitate a coherent reporting in line with the program governance.
The team reports directly to the CBR Program Director.
Freelance Change and Internal communication Manager
Description de la fonction
The function of Change and Internal Communication Manager
The CBR Program is supported by a dedicated Change and Internal Communication Manager, who:
- directly reports to and supports the Program Director of the Core Banking Renewal Program;
- organises, in collaboration with HR department and departmental HR & change contacts, the training for business and IT resources in the Core Banking Renewal program, both during the program and after go-live;
- facilitates and streamlines internal communication within the CBR program, ensures information and decisions circulates correctly within the Program, between the governance bodies of the Program and with stakeholders, and establishes a sound and efficient communication plan;
- ensures documentation is correctly updated and stored;
- ensures knowledge management as well as onboarding of new colleagues to the CBR program is organised in the most effective manner;
- supports the Program Director and Program Managers by preparing communications and presentations in a professional and attractive manner.
- Excellent Change manager;
- Excellent communication (both oral and written, including preparation of presentations)
- Excellent organization skills;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Rigorous and structured approach;
- Sensitive for interpersonal forces, people preferences and company culture;
- Team player;
- Flexible, enthusiastic, autonomous and proactive.
A longterm contract starting as from the 1th of May