Specific Role context & challenges:
- 11 countries to manage (4 commercial directors), with 3 new subsidiaries launches supported fully or partially by Finance Shared Services Center.
- Ability to work both at a local level (country) and a regional level (NEW) in a multinational, fast paced environment, and across multiple systems (SAP/HFM/Datawarehouse) Key competencies required for the role
Consolidation & analysis of full P&L and WC for actuals/forecasting/budgeting
- Manage budget/forecast process consolidation on all financial KPIs
- Ensure the rolling forecast model and budget accurately reflects operational assumptions
- Provide monthly update on quarterly forecast together with actuals variance analysis and explanation.
- Specifically monitor closely all rebates and pricing decision as well as consolidated cogs.
Reporting & communication of financial KPIs (P&L, WC, Capex, Sales and GP variance, SG&A, key initiatives)
- Preparation of BU monthly reporting package as well as sub regional S&OP finance documents (for UK/NL).
- Responsible for coordinating operational contributions, reviewing and challenging actual vs forecast analysis provided and assisting in ensuring clear messages are communicated
Business support & projects
- Business intelligence support on Sales and GP consolidated per products, customers.
- Contributing to production of specific project (P&L, WC, Capex, Sales and GP variance, SG&A, key initiatives)
Finance link between business and Finance Shared Services
- Being the interlocutor to liaise Finance Shared Services and operations on specific requests (SOX controls, destination accounting, reporting, rebates, ICTP, etc..)
- Being relay to ensure full compliance with company policy and current valid regulations/procedures
- Support of the business in its growth targets and contribute to the development and continuous improvement of processes
Lorsque vous postulez pour ce poste, vous reconnaissez avoir lu et accepté les termes suivants :