Description de la fonction
Mission : Actively follow up the financial and administrative reporting of the dedicated Polymer Business according to the requirements of Total Refining/Chemicals branch. Support to define indicators and tools to achieve the following main objectives within the Polymers Business Unit :
Reporting : * Provide and present accurate and timely financial/economic information (Result, Capex, cash, CMO, KPI); provide analysis and comments to your N+1, to the Polymers Management Committee, to the Branch RC, and to other third parties (Strategic Planning, Financial division, Group, external auditors,…), with a constant objective of optimizing the process,
* Support the profitability control of the Business Unit Polymers, define indicators and tool, give relevant explanations, draw the attention of and give relevant advices to your N+1,
Budget : * Work on the yearly budget process of the Business Unit (including the coordination with the three geographical zones, defining means, timeframe, objectives…), the validity of its content, the presentations to the management,
* Provide a proper monthly budget follow up, define means and appropriate indicators,
Long-term plan : * Participate actively to the Long-Term Plan process, ensure consolidation of worldwide figures, provide guidance and information (computation of CMO, taxes, overall allocated costs..)
Other subjects : * Develop expertise on the IT reporting tools used to follow reporting and to improve the process (SAP, BEX, Essbase, Office)
* Anticipate proactively the needs of the business by providing analysis and comments
* Ensure that the Polymers Business Unit meets the requirements (SOX, internal controls) of the RC branch and the Group,
* Establish networking with accounting and financial departments centrally and in the local Business Unit.
University Master degree with major in Finance
Min 3 years experience in Accounting and Finance
Analytical and synthetically skills, rigor and reliability
Ability to adapt quickly to changes, organization skills, working in partnership and collaboration with operational managers
Good skill in Office software (Excel, PowerPoint), SAP, Business Object
Good practice of French and English
* A contract for 7 months.
* The possibility of taking part in projects of great scale and taking responsibilities in a group of world size, which applies the advanced technology.
* A continuing education. Competitive wages and a broad range of extra-legal advantages