You are in charge of implementing, organising and following-up the project feasibilities and project decision gate documentation of our client.
Apart from your content and analytical skills, your role will rely on your social skills and persuasiveness. You cooperate with the project developers and other team members playing a pivotal role. Within the Finance department, you will report to the CFO and you advice senior management with complex business cases.
The main responsibilities are the following :
- you prepare feasibility and risk analysis for new investments jointly with the development teams;
- you contribute in the assessment of the project financial indicators and ratio's;
- in liaison with the Development teams, Construction & Operations teams, Legal Affairs and the Internal Risk Committee, you facilitate the business plan processes: calendar, retro planning, coordination. You also help for the collect/coordination/preparation of investment decision documentation: approval authorization documents, ...;
- you manage and maintenance the financial models used for decision making with the group;
- you ensure the link and cooperation with the head office financial analysts department;
- you implement system to link investment financial business plan and company budget;
- you realize Post Investment Analysis;
- you take care of the budget control (quarterly);
- you are in charge of business intelligence (analyse/follow up of the industry evolution, determine business plan hypotheses);
- you take care of the execution of ad-hoc reporting inquiries;
- you support the digitalisation process of the company.
Lorsque vous postulez pour ce poste, vous reconnaissez avoir lu et accepté les termes suivants :