KPMG is one of the world’s leaders in Audit, Tax and Legal and Advisory services. With deep experience in every sector, and market presence in 156 countries, KPMG has a very solid understanding of various industries, their operating issues and their competitive environment. In this complex and global setting, KPMG helps clients to create new and better strategies, develop new products, expand into new markets, rethink business models and become more efficient in achieving a sustained competitive advantage. In Belgium, KPMG employs over 1.300 people.
Description de la fonction
In order to strengthen our Corporate HR Team, we are looking to recruit an Experienced Recruiter with a focus on building a Talent Community for experienced technology profiles.
- Utilize knowledge of multiple recruiting sources and execute comprehensive recruiting plans with the ability to recruit and develop senior level candidates;
- Participate in sourcing, interviewing, and selecting candidates for open positions and future opportunities;
- Generate qualified candidates through a variety of cost-effective recruiting efforts;
- Interact and build successful relationships with key business leaders and serve as a primary source of recruitment;
- Contribute to the recruitment team's knowledge development by following recent trends in sourcing, selection, recruitment marketing and innovative recruitment technology.
- Academic degree in Business / Human Resource Management or a passion for HR;
- At least 5 years of relevant recruitment experience, preferably in a service organization;
- Demonstrated experience partnering with business leaders and providing full life cycle recruiting for a variety of professionals;
- Experience preparing and analyzing a variety of recruiting data and reports and sharing with business leaders;
- Strong conceptual thinking skills and a passion to realize pragmatic solutions;
- Fluent communicator in Dutch, French and English, client oriented, pro-active, service minded and a real team player.
- Good knowledge of HR tools like HR information systems, applicant tracking systems and HR analytics;
At KPMG, we truly believe our people are the heartbeat to our success. We commit ourselves to encouraging true team spirit and creating an international and dynamic working environment in which each can pursue the knowledge needed to boost their career. Additionally, as #1 Top Employer, we highly invest in our people’s development of soft skills and technical knowhow.