Description de la fonction
As business manager, you are in charge of quotation of call for tenders of our customers in business such as: mechanics, packages, equipment, HVAC, electricity (low voltage) and instrumentation.
Missions and tasks:
- Analyze technical specifications of our customers (measured, bill of materials, detailed costing, equipment etc.);
- Determine the feasibility and risks for the company ;
- Define human and technical resources for the realization of the work;
- Consult suppliers or subcontractors ;
- Propose a global estimation of the cost;
- Establish a detailed proposal;
- Take part in plant visits;
- Defend and negotiate projects with customers.
You have a leading part on projects (national and international) in a variety of area such as: Oil&Gaz, petrochemistry, pharmaceutical , energy...
You have a good knowledge of the manufacturing processes in mechanics, HVAC, electricity and instrumentation ;
- You have an engineering degree, high school diploma or equivalent and you have minimum 3 years of work experience;
- You know how to manage your work in an autonomous way and have good capacities to work as a team;
- You know how to make decisions and have an analytical mind;
- You have an excellent Computer skills and ability to use relevant software applications particularly used in quotation/costing ; ability to work in Microsoft Excel is essential;
You have some knowledge in industrial process. A knowledge in HVAC andor E&I is an asset;
- Your French is fluent and you have a good knowledge of English;
- - You feel comfortable with negotiation and project defense.
- A competitive salary matched by extralegal advantages
- Large-scale projects and the possibility of taking responsibilities
- A continuing education
- A permanent contract or other one according to your expectations
071 46 81 20