Treasury Modeller (Treasury & ALM)
- Durée indéterminée, Temps plein
Treasury Modeller (Treasury & ALM)
As Treasury Modeller, you will be member of the Group Treasury department that ensures that the balance sheet of KBC is managed in a safe and profitable way. Group Treasury generates a large part of the net interest income which remains the most important source of profitability for KBC Group. This is done via:
- Asset & Liability management - managing the interest rate position and asset mix of the investment portfolios to generate more interest income in a sound way;
- Optimizing balance sheet composition, liquidity and funding cost/mix of banking subsidiaries and the group;
- Management of the short-term volatility of P&L and capital ratios via application of hedge accounting techniques.
Group Treasury and the Local Treasuries in all subsidiaries work closely together. In this respect Treasury offers a unique opportunity to work in an intellectually challenging environment that provides a helicopter view on bank & insurance activities with a focus on international collaboration.
As Treasury Modeller you will reinforce the Strategy & Development team, a team within Group Treasury that focuses on the overall treasury strategy and contributes to projects and conceptual developments that help us to win our four must win battles:
- proactively adapting our balance sheet management to the changing environment (negative rates; low spreads; changing client behaviour; new competition,..);
- embracing data technologies to gain superior insights in client behaviour and so in balance sheet management (This Must-Win-Battle will be your focus.);
- standardizing core processes and;
- continuously improve our way of working through structural groupwide collaboration.
Description de la fonction
You help us realize our data driven ambitions. Your quantitative skils and proficiency in analytics further strengthen our exising expert teams.
Your projects can cover challenges in a range of Treasury domains like interest rate risk management, funding and liquidity, internal pricing, balance sheet forecasting and many more. How will clients respond to changing interest rates in their various products? What patterns are appearing in our balance sheet evolution? Unexpected evolutions are happening and are we detecting these? Can we take proactive action to optimize our balance sheet management? You will help us find the answers!
Like your colleagues, you will take on 2 or 3 roles.This will allow you to get acquainted with different aspects of the activities, further enhance your competencies and follow your interests.
- You are a team player with an open analytical mind, broad financial interests and a fast learner. You have at least some affinity with and understanding of the Treasury & ALM domains.
- You have strong drive to deliver practical solutions. Pro actively taking up challenges, thoroughly analysing them and moving forward with a structured process towards a practical solution is something which gives you energy
- You can structure and lead projects and develop sustainable collaboration with stakeholders (e.g. local treasurers, other group functions.). Such collaboration is based on mutual respect and open communication. In case of conflicting points of view, we solve them together.
- You have proficiency in data analytics or quantitative finance. Apart from the theoretical knowledge of these quantitative techniques you know how to use them pragmatically in a business context starting with truly understanding the business problem at hand.
- You can cut through complexity and formulate key messages in a clear and concise way to senior stakeholders.
- You are proficient in English, both spoken & written
#TreasuryManager #BalanceSheetManagement #Asset&Liabilitymanagement#ProjectLead
- In Group Treasury developments are organized on a groupwide basis. You will work in a (virtual) team of experts throughout all entities in the KBC Group. A stimulating, international environment!
- You will have various development opportunities. We invest in you with an exceptional offer of training and development opportunities.
- You receive an open-ended contract with a competitive salary and a wide range of fringe benefits. For example, you can opt for a company car.
- You can maintain a healthy work-life balance.
- Our head offices are easily accessible by public transport. (Partly) working from home is also possible.
Le job a été sauvegardé
Vous pouvez retrouver vos jobs sauvegardés sur la page d'accueil ou dans Mon Jobat.
Pour pouvoir les consulter également sur d'autres appareils, connectez-vous.
- Durée indéterminée
- Temps plein
Postuler avant le
- 26 décembre
Recevoir des jobs par e-mail
Recevez de nouveaux jobs pour 'Analyse financière, Fiscalité - Bruxelles' dans votre boîte mail.