Technical support and development engineer (m/f/x)
Description de la fonction
In order to conduct this mission, you will:
* Contribute the realization of the sales budget by an appropriate technical support;
* Master the technical aspects of a customer / product portfolio;
* Guarantee customers the performance of recommended products;
* Ensure the technological watch of the applications;
* Ensure the adequacy of the product range with the evolving needs of the market (adaptation of specifications, evolution of grade design, development of new products);
* Interact with technical stakeholders likely to influence its activity (machine manufacturers, certification bodies, external laboratories, etc.);
* Ensure the optimal cost of products on our units;
* Guarantee the protection of our know-how by patenting and / or external communication of development work;
* Contribute to the achievement of the department's objectives in terms of developing sustainable solutions (recycling, circular economy, etc.).
From your first day at work, you will receive support: training and education are an inherent part of your career. A sense of responsibility, independence and team spirit are key elements of your commitment to us. In return, we offer you great career opportunities within TotalEnergies.
- You are autonomous, rigorous and have an aptitude to adapt and communicate effectively in a multicultural and transverse environment.
- You have good relational skills, both on an internal and external levels.
- You are reactive, organized, have a team spirit, a strength of conviction and a decision-making ability.
- You speak English and/or French. The perfect knowledge of German is a must.
Do you want to join TotalEnergies ! Do not hesitate to apply !
* The possibility of taking part in projects of great scale and taking responsibilities in a group of world size, which applies the advanced technology.
* An evolution of attractive career allowing to immerse you in a new job, a new activity and a new culture.
* A continuing education. Competitive wages and a broad range of extra-legal advantages.