2 de 60Suivant
Select Projects is part of the Select group, a collection of HR companies that put people first because Quality is Performance by Genuine People. Select Projects provides technical support to clients on a project basis. Our 220 employees in Belgium and the Netherlands support companies with their projects in various domains: Life Sciences, (petro) chemical, Construction and Rail. From our offices in Antwerp and Rotterdam we optimally support our experienced specialists so that they can deliver high quality to our customers at all times.
Description de la fonction
The Technical Superintendent works closely together and liaises permanently with all stakeholders to ensure the vessels are in good working order and operate safely.
Your core responsibilities include:
- Overviewing all aspects of the day-to-day technical management and safe operation of the vessels.
- Closely monitoring the technical status of the vessels focusing on planned maintenance tasks completed by the ship’s staff, follow-up on possible breakdowns and on action points from audits and inspections.
- Taking control and timely initiative in the validity and renewals of Statutory Certificates.
- Taking initiative in the timely implementation of new regulations.
- Managing budgets and overviewing all costs for the vessel’s efficient operation.
- Assisting the HSEQ & Marine Department and reviewing of Risk.
- Assessments and incident investigations.
- Taking responsibility in preparing and carrying out of Intermediate Survey and Special Survey docking in a timely, efficient, technically correct and economic-conscious way
- Attending the vessels for inspection and / or during repair periods abroad.
- Reporting both verbally and in writing to management and owners.
- Qualified in Maritime, Industrial or Civil Engineering, preferably with a specialisation in electro mechanics or the equivalent by experience.
- Good operational skills and (technical) knowledge in Merchant Shipping and LPG operations.
- Fluent expression in English (written and verbal) and excellent skills in communication to efficiently produce clear and relevant reports.
- Strong budgeting skills.
- Operational experience in the LPG industry is a plus; either at sea in a senior position or ashore.
You get an attractive salary package with interesting fringe benefits. A company car, meal vouchers, group insurance and mobile phone subscription are possible. We ensure that you end up in a pleasant working environment with nice colleagues and opportunities to develop and further develop. Together with you, we map out a training course tailored to your future plans and needs.
Cette adresse est introuvable.
Aucun itinéraire n'a pu être trouvé entre les deux adresses.
D'autres ont aussi consulté
Le job a été sauvegardé
Vous pouvez retrouver vos jobs sauvegardés sur la page d'accueil ou dans Mon Jobat.
Pour pouvoir les consulter également sur d'autres appareils, connectez-vous.
Encore 32 jours pour postuler
- Type de fonction : Gestion d'entrepôt
- Secteur : Matières premières, agriculture et alimentation
- Anvers (lieu de travail)
- Toutes les offres d'emploi via Select Projects Antwerpen
- Master (Licence, Université ou Enseignement Supérieur de Type Long)
- Intérim option contrat fixe
- Durée indéterminée
- Temps plein
- Voiture d'entreprise