B.I.G. is headquartered in Belgium and employs 4,700 people worldwide. We have production sites in 17 countries across Eurasia, America and Oceania and serve customers in 140 countries. B.I.G. reported a turnover of 1,7 bn. euro in 2020.
At Beaulieu International Group, we work with purpose and passion to build the future.
Our spirit of enterprise and ambition are the drivers of permanent added value for customers, employees, suppliers, shareholders and the society we work in.
Sustainability expert Softflooring
Description de la fonction
Are you interested in sustainability? Are you eager to join us on our Route 2030 to net zero carbon? Are you triggered of our product portfolio and want to work with the best colleagues?
We are searching for a Sustainability Expert Softflooring!
Our softflooring division, part of the Beaulieu International Group, has a range of products in different plants. As part of B.I.G. Route 2030 initiative, we are looking for a motivated & dynamic team member.The Sustainability Expert will actively drive sustainability in the softflooring division in Europe.
Main responsibilities and key tasks
* Defines & assures implementation of sustainability action plans and follows up on progress on all sustainability projects within the softflooring division.
* Is the SPOC for all product sustainability questions for sales, product management and R&D.
* Drives sustainable labels & certifications, both product specific as well as for the organization.
* Collaborates to build roadmaps and set specific meaningful intermediate targets (pillars and key targets for “Route 2030”)
* Has a local view on regulations, methodologies, specific labels that are country specific within EU.
* Follow-up & compliance with current & upcoming sustainability regulations.
* Interacts with external organizations assessing Sustainability performances.
* Participates to cross-divisional Center of Excellence working groups in alignment with division priorities
* Participates to Sustainability discussions within sector organizations as needed.
* Actively scouts for relevant external partnerships for sustainable topics such as recycling, end-of-life product disposal, post-consumer waste, …
* Reports to the General Manager of Softflooring and reports quarterly progress to Shared services & corporate sustainability.
* Engineering background
* Focused on clear goals and timing
* Driven to perform, eager to learn
* Working in a structured and secure way, can build a structure
* Some experience and affinity with sustainability
* Know how to get the message out and can stimulate and convince
* Likes to work with different stakeholders (internal and external)
* You understand and speak fluently Dutch & English
* Job and career security in a financial stable company
* Extensive training and opportunities for further development
* Competitive salary with all the fringe benefits (meal vouchers, insurances,)
* The best working atmosphere with the best colleagues