Jobs populaires Chaîne d'approvisionnement:
- Analyste de données Gestion des stocks
- Logistics/Supply Chain Engineer
- (Junior) Functional administrator Supply Chain
- Junior Import/Export Officer
- Coordinateur Supply Chain
Des offres d'emploi chaque semaine dans votre boîte de réception ? Abonnez-vous à Jobat Express.
Select Projects is part of the Select group, a collection of HR companies that put people first because Quality is Performance by Genuine People. Select Projects provides technical support to clients on a project basis. Our 220 employees in Belgium and the Netherlands support companies with their projects in various domains: Life Sciences, (petro) chemical, Construction and Rail. From our offices in Antwerp and Rotterdam we optimally support our experienced specialists so that they can deliver high quality to our customers at all times.
SUPPLY CHAIN PLANNER
Description de la fonction
As SUPPLY CHAIN PLANNER :
- You are responsible and accountable for managing all supply chain aspects of a product transfer. This includes the development and implementation of a compliant end to end supply chain for the product being transferred – including its successful launch by the new plant to the global commercial markets.
- You are the key contact to drive global supply chain activities of a product transfer, with various stakeholders – such as Operating Companies, Regulatory Affairs, Manufacturing Plants, Graphic Services, Affiliate Services, etc. – and provides regular updates on the status of these transfer activities.
- You proactively manage the transfer risks and identifies scenarios to guarantee sustainable supply during the transfer phase.
Key Responsibilities :
- Implement the new supply chain for the product to be transferred. Represents supply chain as active core team member in the Project Core Team, ensuring the supply chain requirements are developed and implemented properly.
- Develops and drives the implementation of a supply chain transfer plan, and coordinates the supply chain activities during the transfer phase by managing the overall flows (physical, QA/QC and financial).
- Influences and collaborates with Operating Companies, Manufacturing and Technical Operations, Regulatory Affairs, Quality Assurance and Compliance to develop a transfer strategy that balances the customer requirements and plant capacity while meeting the regulatory, compliance and quality requirements.
- Provides transparency and clear goal setting within the functional teams to ensure transfer readiness and continuity of supply in the global markets.
- Develops and recommends strategies to support a smooth and lean transfer by proactively developing risk-based mitigation/improvement plans.
- Leads supply meetings with both sending and receiving plant.
- Agrees on the final transfer plan with each site, including a clear definition of the stop (last order sending site) and start (first order receiving site) dates.
- Owns the flawless supply chain implementation of the transfer plan, ensuring a.o.
- Development of an adequate phase-out / phase in plan, including accurate set up of the flows and codes in our logistic systems to allow manufacturing to run their planning schedule.
- Triggers and follows up artwork creation in line with the transfer timeline.
- Follows up on regulatory approval status of the countries involved and assesses impact on the transfer plan.
- Builds and leads communication to affiliates and plants to keep them informed about the project execution.
- Escalates issues in case transfer timelines are at risk, and drives decision making
- Manages stock-build planning if required, based on transfer timelines, taking into account customer requirements, regulatory approval timelines and plant capacity.
- Manages the supply and demand of transferring products until the first order from the new site has been delivered.
- Communicates effectively and periodically across disciplines to keep management and key stakeholders informed of the status of all ongoing transfer projects managed by the Supply Chain Transfer team, about possible issues or conflicts that arise with each of these projects, and mitigation actions taken.
As SUPPLY CHAIN PLANNER :
- A bachelor’s degree is required. Master degree is preferred.
- You have 5 years work experience in Supply Chain in the Health Care.
- Experience with SAP (ERP/APO/SNP/BW) is preferred.
- Familiarity with relevant legislations is beneficial – e.g. Import/ Export legislation, Regulatory requirements
- You have in depth understanding of the End to End Supply Chain flow and inter-dependencies across functions.
- Experience in a multi-echelon supply chain is preferred.
- You have the ability to build strong collaborative teams and relationships, leading cross functional/ virtual teams where required.
- You have ability to communicate clearly, making the complex clear and compelling to all levels of the organization in both written & oral forms.
- You have ability to partner with and influence others without direct authority; build consensus and look for collaboration with people from different departments and all levels.
- You have in-depth knowledge of project management tools and practices.
- You have strong analytical and quantitative skills
You get an attractive salary package with interesting fringe benefits. A company car, meal vouchers, group insurance and mobile phone subscription are possible. We ensure that you end up in a pleasant working environment with nice colleagues and opportunities to develop and further develop. Together with you, we map out a training course tailored to your future plans and needs.
Cette adresse est introuvable.
Aucun itinéraire n'a pu être trouvé entre les deux adresses.
D'autres ont aussi consulté
Ce job n'est plus disponible
- Type de fonction : Chaîne d'approvisionnement
- Secteur : Chimie
- Beerse (lieu de travail)
- Toutes les offres d'emploi via Select Projects Antwerpen
- Bachelor à orientation professionnelle (Enseignement Supérieur de Type Court)
- Intérim option contrat fixe
- Durée indéterminée
- Temps plein
- Voiture d'entreprise